I registered as a in-person attendee – what happens now?
- Your registration will automatically be converted to a virtual attendee, you will receive a confirmation email detailing this. If you have any further questions or queries, please contact the EA Team at [email protected]
I no longer want to attend virtually, how am I refunded?
- If you need to arrange a refund, please contact the EA Team at [email protected]
When will I receive joining instructions for the CSE Conference?
- You will receive login details via email that you provided upon registration one week prior to the conference commencing, which will give you time to check your access and explore the platform. If you haven’t received an email by then, please check your junk folder. If you are experiencing issues, please contact the EA Team at [email protected]
Will I be able to see the presenters for each session?
- Yes, during each session you will be able to view the speakers presenting along with their presentation slides. Each session will be moderated by a chairperson who will introduce each speaker and their presentation title. At the end of each presentation, there will be Q&A with the live audience.
Can I share my virtual pass login information with other members of my team?
- Each registration has unique log in details, unfortunately, this cannot be shared amongst team members as the system only allows one person to use the login information. If you wish to purchase additional tickets, please click here
Can I access and view recordings of any sessions from the event?
- We will publish all recordings on our streaming platform EA OnDemand if the speaker consents. The videos that will be free to access will depend on your registration fee type, but should you wish to purchase extra videos you can do this via the EA OnDemand platform once the presentation video is available.
What are the technical requirements for attending the CSE Conference?
- You will need a device (desktop, tablet, or a mobile phone) that is connected to the internet. Prior to the start of the conference, you will receive an email providing detailed instructions on how to connect to the virtual conference platform, including the bandwidth required to view the sessions seamlessly.
Will there be multiple sessions going on at the same time?
- Like an in-person event, sessions are scheduled to run concurrently. You can review the program to see all the session topics and speakers and then join the concurrent session of your choice. If you missed a session or want to attend two sessions that are being held at the same time, you will have access to recordings on the EA OnDemand platform post-conference.
Will I be able to move from session to session during the virtual event?
- Yes, you will be able to move from session to session just like you would during an in-person event.